Employment Practice Liability Insurance
Great American’s Executive Liability Division offers the ExecPro® Employment Practices Liability Insurance Policy, a state-of-the-art liability policy with broad language and a multitude of enhancements.
Employers, regardless of size and nature of business, face a variety of employment practice exposures. Claims may arise from purported wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, the failure to employ or promote employees, and other such allegations.
Great American’s ELD writes Employment Practices Liability coverage for the retail, manufacturing, and technology industries as well as for businesses that are harder to place like contractors, hotels, restaurants, and auto dealers. Coverage is available for both private and public companies, targeting firms with less than 1,000 employees.
- Claims made policy with limits of liability as low as $250,000 and as high as $10 million
- Duty to defend with the insured having the right to assume the defense
- Broad definition of Insured including the company, all employees and any leased employees
- Broad definition of Loss including punitive damages with most favored venue wording
- Third Party Liability Coverage given on most accounts
- Option for cost of defense outside the limit on most small accounts
- Defense cost sublimit for wage and hour type claims given on most small accounts
*All coverage features and/or options may not be available to all accounts or in all states depending on state restrictions and/or underwriting considerations.